WUCF CLOSED CAPTIONING
FOR CLOSED CAPTIONING QUESTIONS:
Contact Bill Dotson at 407-823-5343 or email@example.com .
Please make sure that your feedback includes all of the information required by the Federal Communications Commission:
- Your name, postal address, and other contact information, such as telephone number or e-mail address;
- The name, postal address, website, or e-mail address of the video programming distributor and/or video programming owner against which a complaint is made, and information sufficient to identify the particular video programming involved;
- Information sufficient to identify the software or device used to view the program;
- The date and time of the incident, and a statement of the facts sufficient to show that the video programming distributor and/or video programming owner has violated the requirements;
- The specific relief sought;
- The preferred format or method of response to the feedback.
CLOSED CAPTIONING QUALITY CERTIFICATION
All programming provided by WUCF TV complies with the closed captioning requirements established by the Federal Communications Commission as embodied in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1, including regulations concerning closed captioning quality. Programming provided by PBS complies with these regulations by either: (i) satisfying the caption quality standards set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1(j)(2); (ii) adopting and following the “Video Programmer Best Practices” set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1(k)(1); or (iii) being subject to one or more of the captioning exemptions set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1(d), including programming for which the audio is in a language other than English or Spanish and that is not scripted programming that can be captioned using the “electronic news room” technique; interstitial material, promotional announcements, and public service announcements that are 10 minutes or less in duration; and/or programming that consists primarily of non-vocal music.