WUCF Producer's Club
Can you imagine not having access to national and local programming that enriches our lives? Programs like PBS NewsHour, Central Florida Roadtrip, Ken Burns' documentaries, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, and Masterpiece. Or music from your favorite jazz artists, like Duke Ellington, Vince Guaraldi, Lauren Henderson, or Dizzy Gillespie.
Fortunately, we don't have to.
Producer's Club donors are families and individuals who believe in our future and the tremendous potential of WUCF. Their leadership promotes and nurtures the idea of excellence in television and radio programming with annual cumulative gifts of $1,200 or more. Your support as a Producer's Club donor also provides crucial, unrestricted funds that enable WUCF to strengthen its impact on-air, online, on the radio, and in the community with exciting events that increase civic engagement.
Join others who passionately understand the importance and role of public media in our community today. As a Donor, your generosity will be recognized with a range of exclusive benefits based on your giving level.
STORYTELLER Level: $1,200 +
- Receive our Producer’s Club monthly email filled with upcoming events, pre-sale access, and more!
- Recognition of your gift on the WUCF Studios digital donor wall.
- Tune in for private screening experiences with a few of your favorite on-air personalities from your favorite local WUCF programs.
- When your favorite PBS and national public media personalities come to Central Florida, you’ll receive exclusive pre-sale access and insider updates on these ticketed shows.
DIRECTOR Level: $2,500 +
All the STORYTELLER benefits, plus:
- Name included along with other supporters in on-air acknowledgements throughout the year around the programs you love!
- Join us for a guided group tour of WUCF Studios that’s interactive, engaging, and fun-filled! See the faces and hear the voices behind your local public media station.
- Enjoy an exclusive annual reception featuring WUCF hosts and staff, plus special appearances by our public media partners.
- Receive complimentary tickets to community and arts events, when available — past events include Sanford Porchfest, Bach Festival Society Concert Series, and more!
INVESTOR Level: $5,000 +
All the DIRECTOR benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to enjoy an exclusive dining experience for two with WUCF’s Executive Director.
- Tune in for exclusive updates from WUCF’s Executive Director about the public media system and WUCF.
- Step behind the microphone! Opportunity to watch a taping of a radio, TV, or podcast program, such as NewsNight, Live from Studio A, or Magazine.
INNOVATOR Level: $10,000 +
All the INVESTOR benefits, plus:
- Sit in on an intimate discussion and Q&A with a WUCF personality, followed by a private cocktail reception with other supporters.
- Visit our digital control center and learn about set design, cinematography and editing, or bring friends behind the scenes of a local WUCF production, upon request. Staff will work with you to create a unique VIP for-a-day experience (limit of eight guests).
- Exclusive on-air acknowledgement scheduled at mutually selected times throughout the year.
VISIONARIES Level: $25,000 +
All the INNOVATOR benefits, plus:
- Invitations to exclusive major donor only events, PBS-related opportunities, and receptions with public television personalities.
- Learn about the inner workings of PBS and hear about upcoming programs, while taking in a behind-the-scenes look into PBS’ most watched series.
- Opportunity to record a personal, custom-produced testimonial for TV, radio, or the web that demonstrates your passion and commitment to public media. It will air during mutually agreed upon times throughout the year.
Thank you for your interest in supporting WUCF!
For questions regarding Producer's Club benefits, and the impact your gift can make, please contact Melissa Braillard, Director of Community Impact at 407-823-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations may also be mailed to:
WUCF TV & FM
Attention: Development Department
12461 Research Parkway
Orlando, FL 32826
Tax ID# 59-6211832